DAY 01 - Monday 16/05/2016
Set up the square
Warm up - Harvesting session coordinated by Christian.
The team build activities and collaborative strategies.
We define the main workshops and the topics related to develop in that workshops.
- Project - Circle management
- Partnerships - network
- Label - Brand - Naming
- Knowledge Management
- Mission - approach
- Business model
- Services - Products
- Clients - Prosumers
- Database - Matching
- Education - co-learning
- Conflicts Resolution
- Training - Exercises
We also decided about other workshops on civic projects.
We set up the schedule for the whole week and we define:
- 3 sessions each day
- 4-5 sessions-workshop each session
- Each workshop has a reference or coordinator for the whole week
- Each session has a coordinator so the reference is free to change each session-workshop.
- Each session-workshop has a person in charge on taking notes.
- Each session-workshop has a report. (the notes are used to do this)
- Each session-workshop has to have a video resume at the end. 1min aprox. to upload in discourse. (the notes are used to do this)
- We only define coordinators for the first day and the principal civic projects. At the end of every day we define the coordinators session for the next day.
- The schedule can be restructured every day during the check out.
Here is the link with the final schedule and the references and coordinators for the principal sessions:
take a look at the #GlocalFun Day01 Report