Next week we will be finally together in Paris. Will be a great occasion to get our community better organised.
One of the most important items I think we have to work during the camp it’s about our Governance.
This would include any reflection about our:
- legal form
- different roles: funs, members, civicwisers and connectors
- the protocol to join CivicWise > there will be a fee to pay or not?
- ¿how create a local circle?
- business model
- documentation protocol
- internal and external communication
- how to start new projects…
Please let us know if you have any other comment about governance and what you think we should take in account regarding this theme. Would be really useful to have your reactions before de beginning of the Glocal Camp next monday.
During all the week of Glocal Camp we will be working on it and publishing here every day an abstract that could help people contributing from the distance.