@Glocal Camp | #workshopideas

Hello Everyone!
LET’S USE THIS DISCUSSION TO PROPOSE IDEAS AND FOCUS ABOUT WORKSHOP WE’LL RUN DURING THE CAMP

I would like to have a workshop about:

• Civic Spaces
  • Atelier da Rua
  • Publication

Hi you all !

I would like to have available the following workshops:

#AtelierDaRua workshop
/ one dedicated working zone ideally 2hours/day
/ one more general workshop on the end of the week

#Publication workshop
/ one dedicated working zone ideally at least 2hours/day, at least 3 days (wednesday, thursday and friday)

#CivicPoints / CivicSpaces workshops
/ maybe specific zones to ongoing and future projects
/ I would like to have ones specially dedicated to:
CW @Paris
CW @Curitiba

#Design Civic workshop
/ include here a printed version of the book co-produced in v1.0, and eventual other results

#S/ Place workshop

#MeetUp models workshop

#Partnership models workshop

#Economic models workshop

#Database of open softwares to CW development workshop

Hi you all too !

For me, just beginner in Deign Civic , my ideas was :

Design Civic workshop

/ work on the DC terms in relation of work made during the course. The goal was perhaps to ask to public people what they understand in the words “public, civic, etc”. Just to know the common sense of those words. Like a questionnary or discuss.
Our goal is not to make an évolution of the DC charts but understand and consolidate all terms from general to particular DC terms : for example, from civic to design civic, civic space, then compare to “public space”, etc;

This research was connected to an idea :

Database of open softwares to CW development workshop

I think that from the research bellow we could make a Java Application : enter a name and follow the évolution ,definition and connection to the other words. Could be amazing.

Empathic Communication

Empathy has grown in interest worldwide as it grows our need for connection. It helps us to connect in a mutually beneficial way. Talking about empathy is one thing, but only through practice we will experience that neither our ideas or someone else ideas are as authoritative as our experiences.

Powerful Questions

“A VITAL QUESTION, A CREATIVE QUESTION, RIVETS OUR ATTENTION. ALL THE CREATIVE POWER OF OUR MINDS IS FOCUSED ON THE QUESTION. KNOWLEDGE EMERGES IN RESPONSE TO THESE COMPELLING QUESTIONS. THEY OPEN US TO NEW WORLDS.”
VERNA ALLEE, THE KNOWLEDGE EVOLUTION

In this workshop we will explore the 3 dimensions of a question:

The Construction of a Question (Linguistic)
The Scope of a Question (Reach within the system)
The Assumption within Questions (Shared or not by the audience)

We will also practice how to create our own powerful question and generate a question-based dialogue

Ideas Incubator (Pro-Action Cafe)

Have we open possibilities for new ideas? Do you have a burning desire to see an idea take shape?

By arranging group conversations we will facilitate the development of new ideas and will challenge them to test if they are worth exploring further. Also, we will motivate ideas hosts to develop an action plan and share their learning within the collective.

Art of Harvesting meaningful conversations

Explore the process of individual and collective sense-making. We will challenge ourselves on how to be ourselves within the group, how to listen to conversations and how to make sense of what is going on.

Special attention will be focus on how we harvest (video, music, drawing, notes, reflexions, etc.) the fruits that will see us develop in the future.

Hi
It would be nice to coordinate about the theme developed during the civicdesign cours (spanish edition 1) Entorno Rural - Rural Enviroment. it will be focused on the possibilities of the apllication of CivicSpace concept in context related to agricoltural/rural activities, declined from pure rural to hybrid spaces between rural and urban.