LOST IN TRANSLATION | METHODOLOGY
_We have EIGHT HANGOUT SESSIONS from this week to Glocal Camp.
_We have EIGHT TOPICS TO DISCUSS about the website:
- General Structure for the website (discussed on this session)
- Who is CivicWise: story and his community.
- What is CivicWise: approach.
- What CivicWise does: work, projects, services, clients, etc.
- External Communication: General discussion
- Internal Communication: General discussion
- Welcoming: General discussion
- Storytelling of this process: how to tell the world this process “Lost in translation”
THE METHODOLOGY WILL BE:
- Each week we approach one topic and decide the topic for next week.
- At the end of the hangout session we open a discourse thread about the topic will be approach next week so we can collect thoughts from all the community.
- Between one session and the next one we develop what we decided during the hangout.
- This way the website will be updated weekly so it will be an opportunity to step forward on work but testing the work advanced at the same time.